11/29/2015

Meine Tochter an Jürgen Sonneck vom Jobcenter München

Jürgen Sonneck, alias C. Paucher, bevorzugt
den dunklen Siff der Anonymität.
Insbesondere auf dem Internet.
Hier ist er links zu sehen.
Mr Sonneck,

Having read your letter to the police of Munich more than once, I can not help getting the impression you are intellectually challenged. Did you frequently skip  school when the subject 'German' was taught?

Anyway, you say on page two that the Jobcenter Munich can not accept that its staff is hindered at fulfilling its duty. Could you elaborate that and perhaps fill me in? What I personally know from your correspondence with me is this:

  • You have to see my half-term results, although there is no legal basis and, interestingly, it never bothered you before.
  • Your company refuses to pay for school transportation.
  • Being a migrant means I could need private lessons, although nobody at your company knows me. It apparently is fine with you AND the Munich court, known for institutional racism, to insult me as being stupid!
  • Going to school full time, it would be important for me to sign up at your Jobboerse to receive job offers. Why is that?
  • And finally, that we had to file a constitutional complaint with the Constitutional Court.
So what are the duties of the Jobcenter Munich towards a student?

Secondly, on page one you say that the picture of Himmler with his quote about school admission give the impression that Mr Vincent would subscribe to that.

If your assumption would be true, then you would have an interest in hiding it, right?

I am looking forward hearing from you, although I assume you prefer hiding.

My daughter

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.