11/22/2015

Meine Tochter an Shlimazl Jean-Marc Vincent vom Jobcenter München

cc various German media outlets


Jean-Marc Vincent,

You are working for a government agency whose business is to supply companies and factories with a cheap labor force (Agenda 2010). You are 60 years of age and French, yet you lack any style that wonderful country is known for.

I was 18 years old when you contacted me with a slimy, deceiving letter. I had to read your letter two times for I could not believe that such a letter could possibly come from a government agency.

So in March 2014 you wanted to see my mid-term school results when I had just finished the first six months at the FOS school in Munich and the Jobcenter had written knowledge that my education would last till 2015 or 2016. However, your request had no legal basis and it is of absolutely no interest to you how I am doing in school. We had to contact the German Office for Data Protection in Berlin.

Then you hiked it up a notch. Without ever having seen me, knowing nothing about me, you made me an offer to help me. You made me an offer when all those years before nobody ever cared about me. Your office even refused to pay to see my mother when I needed it. Your office even refuses to pay for school transportation.

You had the condescending guts to ask me if I would need tutoring. Sure I need it because I am a migrant and stupid, right?

I have no idea what you were thinking when you offered me help to sign up with the 'Jobboerse' website of your company. Again, you were right as I am so stupid that I can not even sign up for an email account.

Why that help? Because you guys want to snoop around which jobs I would be looking for. Why would I look for a job when am attending school?

You are a cunning person willing to deceive others in order to gain a personal advantage. That personal advantage is described in the Spiegel article 'By any means available' (Mit allen Mitteln). The Jobcenter Munich wants me out of school and that by all means. One of them is the constant law suits. You want me wrecked.

Oh, two more things: your Jobcenter did not continue to pay in May 2014 and we had to take a lawyer. That's how serious your offer was and then the Jobcenter sued us, we lost the appeals in the kangaroo court Munich and had to call the Constitutional Court which cost us € 600.

Let me tell you one thing, you Jobcenter people are seedy characters that double-cross others with abandon.

Care to answer, Jean-Marc, or prefer to hide?

.......

_________________
(1) My daughter and I are being harassed and persecuted by the Jobcenter Munich and the court in Munich because I write a critical blog (meinjobcenter.blogspot.com). On Oct. 28, 2015 armed police confiscated all our IT equipment (the second time after 2013). It was planned to body-search my daughter and seize her smart phone as well. Fortunately, she was on her way to school.

My daughter and I have absolutely no doubt that in this latest incident the instigator was yet again the Jobcenter Munich who together with the court of Munich want the blog to be purged and us financially ruined. We have absolutely no trust in Bavarian courts.

I have contacted meanwhile a US lawyer to apply for asylum for my daughter in the USA. I can not guarantee her safety in Germany anymore. We have to show that the government of Germany is persecuting her because of her race, nationality, religion, membership in a special group or political opinion. We would also need to have plenty of supporting evidence and show that the courts are ignoring our pleas for assistance.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.