11/08/2015

Jobcenter München nun mit IT-Support aus Indien

Subject: Alarm an das IT Kombinat JC re email address mallefutschyfunKTIon


Hello at Muttiland,

My name is Bilal from India and I have just this second received an alert from your Bananarepublic that you blokes have problems setting up a functioning email address.

May I also make mention that folks at Google are not pleased with this and it can lead to downgrade in PageRank.

Fortunately, my very good fren Abishek Khan is very accomplished blackhat SEO and he will be pleased to give help to you. You will certainly like that he gives service for a very modest amount of monies. You still have the euros???

Oh, the email address >muenchen.pasing@jobcenter-ge.de< is not working. I can easily fix this. The good Lord Krishna has granted me that ability.

Please fax me an email and I will work my magic.

Greetings & devine blessings,
Bilal Bachchan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.