11/17/2015

Mein erstes rencontre mit CEO Jobcenter München madame Anette Farrenkopf. Enchanté

cc various German media companies


Anette Farrenkopf
CEO Jobcenter Munich
_______________________

Howdy Anette,

This is xxx and I hope you are doing great. I feel privileged to initiate our first conversation via the interwebzies. A conversation that unfortunately used to be rather cranky with your predecessor Dame Martina Musati although I always sat at the Mac well-coiffed. Anyway, I believe when two great minds meet, intellectual boulders can be shifted, new visions gained, and new terrain be explored (you will certainly appreciate the Oxford comma in this finely chiseled sentence, thank you).

Perhaps you might be wondering why is this hot guy communicating in English with me, and I and my daughter xxx are only too pleased to purvey enlightenment to this Q. The answer is at the end of this short prose (1).

In the following days my daughter xxx will address some of your staff over very recent events as well as incidents of a time frame leading way back to exactly August 2012. Pundits will undoubtedly recall, others perhaps eagerly lend their ears.

If I am able to recollect the gist of my daughter correctly, it will start with an email to Silke Strama, to be followed with the next email to, err oh yeah, you Anette. Pixel time shall also be granted to the French gentleman Jean-Marc Vincent and the eminent second in charge and 6.2 kilometer runner Jürgen Sonneck. I may throw in a couple of morsels every now and then mayhaps.

Thank you for time.

Have a great day,

Me & my daughter
_____________
(1) My daughter and I are being harassed and persecuted by the Jobcenter Munich and the court in Munich because I write a critical blog (meinjobcenter.blogspot.com). On Oct. 28, 2015 armed police confiscated all our IT equipment (the second time after 2013). It was planned to body-search my daughter and seize her smart phone as well. Fortunately, she was on her way to school.

My daughter and I have absolutely no doubt that in this latest incident the instigator was yet again the Jobcenter Munich who together with the court of Munich want the blog to be purged and us financially ruined. We have absolutely no trust in Bavarian courts.

I have contacted meanwhile a US lawyer to apply for asylum for my daughter in the USA. I can not guarantee her safety in Germany anymore. We have to show that the government of Germany is persecuting her because of her race, nationality, religion, membership in a special group or political opinion. We would also need to have plenty of supporting evidence and show that the courts are ignoring our pleas for assistance.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.