11/22/2015

Meine Tochter an die Armutsverwaltungskaschemme Jobcenter München - #1

cc various media outlets


Mrs. Strama,

My name is xxx. I am living with my father. You know nothing about me except some personal data. You never cared. You know that I attend school, yet it does not bother anybody. You have never seen me.

So here go my questions to you:

Why did you not process our reapplication in October 2015 when you had all required documents submitted to you?

Why did you not respond to an email enquiry sent you in the last week of October with regard to this application?

We had to go to the Social Affairs court in Munich on Nov. 2.

This was the fourth time, after you did the same in April 2015 and all the way back to May 2014. Of course not you did it, you were told to.

An answer would be appreciated asap. You need not answer, as is customary in your office. I have the answers ready. They will be published at the usual place and your agency will not look good.

I come from a place where politeness is a way of life, it is part of our culture. I dearly miss it here.

Namaste,

....

_______________
(1) My daughter and I are being harassed and persecuted by the Jobcenter Munich and the court in Munich because I write a critical blog (meinjobcenter.blogspot.com). On Oct. 28, 2015 armed police confiscated all our IT equipment (the second time after 2013). It was planned to body-search my daughter and seize her smart phone as well. Fortunately, she was on her way to school.

My daughter and I have absolutely no doubt that in this latest incident the instigator was yet again the Jobcenter Munich who together with the court of Munich want the blog to be purged and us financially ruined. We have absolutely no trust in Bavarian courts.

I have contacted meanwhile a US lawyer to apply for asylum for my daughter in the USA. I can not guarantee her safety in Germany anymore. We have to show that the government of Germany is persecuting her because of her race, nationality, religion, membership in a special group or political opinion. We would also need to have plenty of supporting evidence and show that the courts are ignoring our pleas for assistance.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.