11/15/2015

Email to Social Affairs Court Munich re. harrassment by German Jobcenter and Munich courts

Social Affairs Court Munich
Richelstr. 11
80634 Munich


Dear Mrs xxx,

This email is in English for the reasons explained below (1).

You asked in your letter of Nov. 05, 2015 whether I would keep this case open and I affirmed this in my recent letter to you. This email explains the reasons.

Mrs. Strama of the JC Munich has not answered our demands made on Oct. 08, 2015 for recompense of payments to the amount of € 2,569.45. This amount comprises costs for loss incurred due to computer confiscation for 25 months, attorney fees for constitutional complaint, various costs for copies of court documents and postage and other fees for attorney. This is not the final amount as all our computers have again been confiscated by armed police. We have no reason to doubt the Jobcenter Munich was behind this as well.

All these charges had to be borne by us to defend ourselves because the Jobcenter Munich had filed several charges against us with the police in Munich. All charges were a blatant infringement of our right to free spech and expressed in my blog 'meinjobcenter.blogspot.com'.

We have contacted two attorneys regarding our recompensation demands, Ms. Göcergi and Mr. Vatant in Munich. Neither of them has answered. It is very disconcerting to see how attorneys in Germany obviously shy away from any court cases involving free speech and the government agency Jobcenter. This does not convey an image appropriate for a democratic country.

We would also like to inform you that all our charges filed with the Munich prosecutor against staff of the JC Munich have been turned down. My daughter and I are intent on filing court cases against former CEO Martina Musati and second in charge Jürgen Sonneck once we find an attorney willing to take the case. It is extremely difficult to find one in Germany.

Should you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
I & daughter
__________
(1) My daughter and I are being harassed and persecuted by the Jobcenter Munich and the court in Munich because I write a critical blog. On Oct. 28, 2015 armed police confiscated all our computers. It was planned to body-search my daughter and seize her smart phone as well. Fortunately, she was on her way to school.

I have contacted now a US lawyer to apply for asylum for my daughter in the USA. I can not guarantee her safety in Germany anymore. We have to show that the government of Germany is persecuting her because of her race, nationality religion, membership in a special group or political opinion. We would also need to have plenty of supporting evidence and show that the courts are ignoring our pleas for assistance.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.