11/22/2015

Meine Tochter hat nen Schnack mit Anette Farrenkopf vom Jobcenter München

cc various German media outlets


Mrs. Farrenkopf
CEO Jobcenter Munich

Mrs. Farrenkopf,


I am asking you to send me a copy of the charges the Jobcenter Munich filed with police asap and preferably as PDF. These are:


1. The charge sheet filed sometime around the second half of 2012. This was regarding the widely published image showing Merkel as a Nazi during the demonstrations in Greece at that time. This resulted in the confiscation of a Mac for 25 months!


I might add that the prosecutor of Munich Peter Preuss refuses to release it! This leads me to believe that the Jobcenter Munich is protected by a court.


2. The charge sheet that was presumably filed by the Jobcenter Munich in 2015 and which resulted in the confiscation of our IT equipment in October 2015.


Thank you,


..........

_________________

(1) My daughter and I are being harassed and persecuted by the Jobcenter Munich and the court in Munich because I write a critical blog (meinjobcenter.blogspot.com). On Oct. 28, 2015 armed police confiscated all our IT equipment (the second time after 2013). It was planned to body-search my daughter and seize her smart phone as well. Fortunately, she was on her way to school.

My daughter and I have absolutely no doubt that in this latest incident the instigator was yet again the Jobcenter Munich who together with the court of Munich want the blog to be purged and us financially ruined. We have absolutely no trust in Bavarian courts.


I have contacted meanwhile a US lawyer to apply for asylum for my daughter in the USA. I can not guarantee her safety in Germany anymore. We have to show that the government of Germany is persecuting her because of her race, nationality, religion, membership in a special group or political opinion. We would also need to have plenty of supporting evidence and show that the courts are ignoring our pleas for assistance.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.