11/17/2015

Frank-Jürgen Weise & Heini Alt, niemand sendet uns solchen Shit!

Gentlemen,

You seem not to have understood me correctly. As my tweet on Nov. 12 quite eloquently expressed, I want the name and address of this bloke. You diggin?

Nobody dares to send me such fucking shit without me getting to him. It's just my way of having a cultured conversation, if you catch my drift.

That comment translates as follows:
"When I read this crap it is clear that such an imbecile like you has trouble finding a job. The libel published here and the condescending style makes readers sick. Nothing in terms of grey matter, but jumping queue in a brothel. Well then good luck Germany."
Gents, your government agency BA can count itself certainly lucky to have among its elitist staff such an eloquent, enlightened and intellectually inspiring orator of class.

CEOs of style have internal controls in place in their companies. You guys seem to be missing quite a few things on that planet and that is why you work for a government organization of not exactly great repute, I might add. Well, everyone according to their abilities.

It may have escaped your attention that I am the father of a daughter and that we both are staunch believers and adherents of a life in dignity, savoir vivre and dharma. Something that, as far as I am able to discern, is rather remote in realms of businesses paid by tax payers' dinars.

So I am really looking forward to be on the receving end pretty soon. My Asian daughter is not quite clear yet about how fucked-up Germany is and in particular Reichs-Agencies. Mayhaps you guys could explain that in a few wise words to her, if ya will. Any prose will do. We are not that particular and at times even enjoy some rudimentary drivel. So feel free to chip in.

Thanks for your time and have an awesome day,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.