10/17/2016

German Home Min. de Maizière, Min. of Justice Maas, Min. of Labor Nahles, Min.for Family Affairs Schwesig, why did Munich police want to frisk my daughter and why did they confiscate her computer?

Dear Home Minister de Maizière,

On May 7, 2015 an online criminal complaint against me was sent to the Bavarian police in Munich from the IP address 217.253.91.237 and signed with a false name according to the police report.


Then in October three armed cops in plain clothes (two male, one female!!!) showed up at our door at around 7:40 AM and confiscated the entire IT equipment from me and my daughter in Nazi-style. This was the second confiscation after 2013! You Germans seem to have a hard time coming to grips with free speech. In Nazi style a policeman stormed into my daughter's room without knocking, who was already on her way to school. It was planned to frisk my daughter in Nazi style. Furthermore, it was planned to confiscate her smartphone in Nazi-style. Photos of the apartment and the house were made in Nazi style.

The Himmler photo together with the Himmler quote is part of  our complaint sent to the European Court of Human Rights (Complaint No. 35285/16) and the Marissa Mayer image is an obvious caricature, unless one lives deep in the woods of Bavaria.

With almost 100% certainty, the online criminal complaint dispatched under a false name came either from the German government agency Jobcenter Munich, the Agency for Work Munich, or a goon. The goal was to inflict further financial damage on us in order to finally render us insolvent.

The other goal was the hope of the authorities to get access to my blog and 86 it. Not surprisingly, the Munich Court refuses the disclosure of the name of the perpetrator.

So here are my questions to you, Home Minister, since the police is to a degree (viz your "P" and "IS" Departments) part of your portfolio:
  1. What did you fear to miss that made it necessary to have a policeman barge into my daughter's room without prior knocking right away upon entering our apartment?
  2. What did you expect to find on my daughter after the intended frisking?
  3. What did you expect to find on her smartphone when it was intended to be confiscated as mine indeed was?
  4. For what particular purpose were our rooms and house photographed?
  5. Are you familiar with Free Speech?
Five simple questions that you should be able to answer. After all, I am just a fucking blogger with an own opinion.

For reasons of convenience I have CC-ed the policemen and the policewoman. I had contacted them some weeks ago, hoping to get an explanation. Unfortunately, they chose to remain silent. Communication is not a strong suit in the province of Bavaria. Fortunately, I am not from Bavaria.

I have also CC-ed three other relevant Ministries because I keep hearing that Germany is so invested in the integration of migrants and as it so happens, my daughter is a migrant. I might add, we are totally impressed how Germany handles integration of foreigners with such impeccable aplomb, sensitivity and ease.

Home Minister de Maizière, I appreciate your attention and look forward hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.