9/28/2016

Courtesy call on Munich police re computer confiscation for planned letter of complaint to the ECHR in Strasbourg

RE. The confiscation of our IT equipment in October 2015.

File # BY8644-000804-15/7

Hello Munich cop Bendig (1),

I just thought I get in touch with you for starters to find out what you were looking for on that day in October 2015 when you barged into the room of my daughter without even knocking? It's just a matter of courtesy, before I table this matter before the German Home Minister, the Minister of Justice, the Ministry of Family Affairs and of course the Minister of Labor, who seems to be verbally challenged, for possible further elaboration what they understand about Free Speech.

Anyway, I do believe you know that daughters are in most instances of the female sex. A man dashing into a room of a female without knocking at the door is, at least where I hail from, considered rude and/or uneducated. But then again, I am not from bucolic Bavaria. Lucky me.

I would appreciate if you could enlighten me, what the urgency was all about. So here are the concise and very basic Qs:
  • What were you looking for in her room? After all, I just write a fucking blog.
  • Why did you shoot photos of the house and rooms? Again, I just write a fucking blog.
You may by now be wondering as to why I am writing in the English language. The reason is that the official languages at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg are English and French. Unfortunately, my French has graciously degraded over time, kind of gone rusty, ya know, though I am still good at French kisses I've been told. Secondly, it can be read by a far wider audience and I just happen to be a sucker for publicity.

We intend to send a comprehensive complaint letter covering all three (so far) cases to the ECHR latest by the second week of October. I therefore would kindly ask you for a reply, preferably by email, ASAP. Three days or so should do, I guess. You are of course fully entitled to respond in German. I'll do the translate, no sweat. No answer would be an answer as well, but that goes without saying.

I appreciate your help and consideration.

Thank you,

____________
(1) not sure the name is correctly spelled. If not, prego scusi.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.