9/28/2016

En chanté female cop Nöchel from Munich. The intended body search of my daughter had exactly what deeper purpose?

RE. The confiscation of our IT equipment in October 2015.

File # BY8644-000804-15/7


Chère Mlle Nöchel from the police department in Munich,

Pleasure to have you. I take the liberty to get in touch with you via the intertubes. Reason being that I am just dying to know, particularly as a father of a daughter, what deeper secrets you had in mind to discover when you accompanied two male cops on that auspicious day in October 2015 to have our IT equipment confiscated.

You were obviously charged with the order to frisk my daughter. The daughter of a blogger.

So here is my Q:

- what in particular were you looking for when you intended to frisk my daughter?

Simple Q I believe and if I understand the able-bodied Küsten-Barbie of the Ministry for  Family Affairs correctly, Germany is all gaga about the integration of, ehem, migrants. So in that regard I am having a hard time getting your intentions aligned with those lofty ideals, if you catch my drift. After all, she is just the daughter of a blogger.

At the risk of repeating myself, we intend to send a comprehensive complaint letter covering all three (so far) cases to the ECHR latest by the second week of October. I therefore would kindly ask you for a RSVP, preferably by email, ASAP. Three days or so should do, I guess. You are of course fully entitled to respond in German. I'll do the translate, Chevalier that I am. No answer would be an answer as well, but that goes without saying.

I feel already deeply indebted for your help and consideration.

Grazie,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.