1/06/2016

Is it OK to call a prosecutor retarded (1)? Because if it is, then Munich prosecutor Peter Preuss is pretty retarded...

Same court hearing in 2013. It's not exactly a new observation that people exhibiting insecurity in public also have some other quirks. Some seem to think they need to resort to a weird form of posing. Male agonistic behavior. You could call some of these traits infantile, while you might call other forms as being borderline retarded. You be the judge:

During that court hearing, when the judge made some notes and there was therefore some slack time, Peter Preuss had a splendid idea on how to pass his idle time and clearly make his impression felt. Like provincial pompousness or something in that vein. Setting a territorial smell mark.

So judge Grain was busy jotting down some lines when I experienced that strange feeling that someone is watching you. Not just watching you, but staring at you. I looked up and there was Peter Preuss indeed fixing me with his eyes.

I looked away because, hey, who would do that? Certainly not a grown-up person, let alone a person with style. Yet there was the feeling again. The Peter, yes, prosecutor Peter Preuss indeed was staring at me ... intensely, motionless ... could this be real? Are you kidding? A grown up person in a court room tried to stare me down.

Hold on a sec, Peter Preuss. I have been into sports all my life and if someone, regardless who it is, presents a challenge to me, I respond. I respond in my way. You know, Peter, the one who blinks first or avoids the gaze has lost. Are you ready? Do you fucking have what it takes?

Yep, Peter Preuss lost. Now educated people would think that was that. No, not Peter Preuss. He tried a second time to stare me down ... and of course he lost again.

You see, it's one thing to be a state prosecutor based on the realization years back that you do not have the stuff needed to get into a top Anglo-saxon law firm and if you would try, you'd be accompanied to the lift by Donna and ushered down.
It's a totally different thing not knowing that in a stare-down the most important thing is to slightly defocus when looking at someone. Well, any 14-year old is aware of that. Not Peter Preuss. Just saying.

Oh, it would not be vintage Peter Preuss had he not tried the same in the court hearing on Jan. 6, 2015. This time I just did not commit. These juvenile things get boring. You know, Peter Preuss, get a life and get mature.
__________
(1) or would that trigger Germany's most ridiculous paragraph? The libel §185 STGB.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.