2/05/2016

Hot love letter from the German Federal Constitutional Court to my daughter. - Whole lotta love

You've been learnin', baby, I've been yearnin',
All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin',
Way, way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love.


Riveting news from the highest court of the Merkel Republic. Our urgent motion with the Constitutional Court after the Munich court (1) had, yet again, confiscated our computers, this time everything including smartphone and router and cables and, and ... has now been adorned with a file number.

2 BvQ 7/16


Free speech is not that much coveted and appreciated in the land of the Krauts. Certainly not in Bavaria.


___________
(1) in all liklihood after another criminal complaint of the German government agency for the provision of cheap labor, the Jobcenter Munich.
In 2013 this lot managed to get a computer confiscated for 25 months.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.