1/09/2015

Lawsuit against CEO Martina Musati of the Jobcenter Munich for extortion

Munich public prosecutor
Linprunstraße 25
80097 Munich



Dear Sir, Madam,


I hereby file a criminal complaint against the

CEO Martina Musati of the Jobcenter Munich

Orleans Street 50,
81667 Munich

for

 extortion, § 253 StGB, 1 and 3


Reasoning:

On August 16, 2012, the CEO of the Jobcenter Munich Martina Musati had sent me a Cease & Desist letter because she deemed a blog post to be defamatory. 

The claim of defamation as such amounts to slander as said blog post is an open email to the German Federal Labour and Social Affairs Ministry and certainly in no way defamatory but based on actual facts. In addition, her letter does not feature the full content of this post as on my website.

The CEO of the Jobcenter Munich asked me in this letter to delete the post or face a penalty of € 10,000 (in words: ten thousand euros).

The open email was written at a time when the Jobcenter Munich had reduced monthly Hartz IV payments drastically for me and my then sixteen-year-old daughter and did not respond to any contact requests. I had to finally consult a lawyer for a lawsuit.

I therefore ask you to initiate an investigation and to inform me of the outcome of the investigation.

Yours sincerely 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.