11/07/2016

German Chancellery, is there free speech in Germany or is computer confiscation the better solution?

cc to

Alle Ministerien
AG M
LG M
Sta M
Manfred Jäger
Aglaia Muth

G'day at the German Chancellery,

I am contacting you today since any communications are being refused by the Ministries of Labor, Home and Justice. This is my first email of two, both regarding vicious attempts of German government agencies, the Munich court and in this case a crooked lawyer to infringe my right to free speech.

This email relates to the complaint made by Manfred Jäger, these days head of the German Labor Agency Ingolstadt, with regard to the publication of this post on my blog.
German Labor Agency did not like this post = computer confiscation
For three years the court in Munich and my crooked court appointed "lawyer" Aglaia Muth refused to give access to the criminal complaint. Munich prosecutor Peter Preuss went so far to cite a "legitimate interest of protection" for the complainant. It later turned out the Chief of the Employment Agency in the city of Ingolstadt Mr. Jäger was afforded this "legitimate interest of protection". The same prosecutor Peter Preuss brushed off my daughter's request in typical Bavarian primitivity. This is in direct violation of Article 6 ECHR.

After an intensive search on the Internet, I finally discovered the decisions of the ECHR in the cases 'Foucher v. France', 'The Fortum Corporation v. Finland' and 'SUOMINEN v. FINLAND'. Only after I referred to these cases, the court in Munich finally relented after more than three years of dodging and in May 2016 I was given access to the case file which mysteriously did not include the whole correspondence of Mr Jäger. A total of 19 pages were missing!!! I was under the impression that Zimbabwe lies further South.

Written requests to Munich prosecutor Weinzierl on June 3 and July 25 to release these pages went unanswered. An email to the Min. of Justice, The Ministry of Labor and the Munich prosecutor from August 30, 2016 elicited in typical German fashion no response.

In October 2016 I filed a criminal complaint against Minister of Labor Andrea Nahles which was expectedly turned down in this corrupt country.

I urge the German government to make sure that I finally get the fucking files that bloke Manfred Jäger had sent to the police in 2012, altogether 19 pages.

I demanded a retrial and I do not entertain the slightest doubt that I will ultimately get one. To the retrial I will call as witnesses:

1. The complainant Manfred Jäger, Federal Labor Agency Ingolstadt (who will appear with absolutely no doubt)
2. My crooked court appointed lawyer Aglaia Muth (same as above)
3. Former Minister of Labor von der Leyen, or
4. Present Minister of Labor Nahles

I might add that I have a disdain for fat people though.

I absolutely guarantee the German government that in the event of a second guilty verdict, I will try my absolute best to get this case before the European Court of Human Rights, unless the Red Robes in Karlsruhe come to their senses. A complete and very concise report about heinous actions of German government agencies and German courts against me and my daughter can be read here.

It looks like the ECHR has an interest in our case filed under Complaint No. 35285/16.

Thank you for your attention and I would appreciate an answer within one week.

Oh, I just learned that Germany has yet again been reprimanded by the ECHR in the CASE OF SCHATSCHASCHWILI v. GERMANY.

Nobody infringes my right to free speech !

Sincerely,

That nagging, fucking problem Manfred Jäger has with free speech.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.