10/19/2017

Guess what, the German Constitutional Court agrees with me, Super Mario, and my 2% inflation goal.

Keep it up, Karlsruhe.
Don't even know, how the heck we get there. Not even Janet knows. Anyway, I keep buying shit, even corporates. Where does the money go? Dunno, may be here, or here.

Look, the EU would be screwed without my 'Whatever it takes' in July 2012 and my additional quantification "And believe me, it will be enough” just so I could get my point across.

Still, some dimwits say I am contravening the Maastricht Treaty, as if I would care. They even drag their asses to the Red Coated in Karlsruhe to get me stopped. Losers! Here it is from those funnily clad chaps:
2. a) ...
Mit der Unterbrechung der Anleihekäufe durch die Bundesbank würde die Zielsetzung des PSPP, durch eine weitere Lockerung der monetären und finanziellen Bedingungen eine Anhebung der Inflation auf knapp 2 % zu bewirken, aufgrund des hohen prozentualen Anteils der von der Bundesbank getätigten Ankäufe jedenfalls stark eingeschränkt oder womöglich sogar verhindert werden.
2. (a) ... With the interruption of the bond purchases by the Bundesbank, the objective of the PSPP to effect an inflation of just under 2% by an additional easing of the monetary and financial conditions would in any case be severely restricted or even prevented.
Didn't expect anything else from Gruppo Rosso.

When you're walkin' down the street
And the man tries to get your business
And the people that you meet
Want to open you up like Christmas
You gotta wrap your fuzzy with a big red bow
Ain't no sum bitch gonna treat me like a ho
I'm a classy honey kissy huggy lovey dovey ghetto princess
Cause you're filthy Oooh, and I'm gorgeous.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.