4/16/2015

A corrupt Munich court, racist Germany and a criminal government agency Jobcenter

JC
Prof. Butterwegge
BMAS
JustizMin
Fam Min
Bildungs Min



Dear school principal Rass of the FOS in Munich,

I am writing to you in English in order to gain a broader reach on the internet so that people in the world may learn about the ways and means Germany and its government agencies employ to guarantee German economic domination in Europe by forcing people in southern Europe into poverty and submission and at home by bending the law and suppressing critical bloggers. 

I would like to inform you that my daughter xxx, who in this rather crude German nomenclature is called a 'migrant' - when will racist Germans ever learn? - will be leaving class earlier on May 6, 2015. The reason being my trial at the Munich court on that particular day. I would also like to notify you in advance that my daughter will attend any other court hearing thereafter.

The lowdown

In Q3 2014 a criminal charge has been submitted against me at the court in Munich by the racist and criminal government agency Jobcenter Munich. The charge being that I posted a picture of Nazi Heinrich Himmler on this blog.

This charge is a blatant infringement on my right to Freedom of Speech guaranteed in the Basic Law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The court deems my publication of said picture together with a quote of Heinrich Himmler pertaining to the permissibility of parents attempting to get a higher education for their kids a crime.

I posted this image in a blog post, because the Jobcenter Munich contacted my daughter with a slimy letter in March 2014, i.e. exactly at the time of the first half-year school results, demanding to see those results despite there being no legal basis for this. In addition this government agency for the provision of cheap slave labor suggested in a rather hypocritical way to help (sic!) my daughter sign up for the jobs website of the Federal Labor Agency 'Bundesanstalt für Arbeit'! 

It was blatantly clear, the Jobcenter wanted to coax my daughter out of school and into a low-paying job.

My posted Himmler quote was fetched from the German government-licensed media company RBB in Berlin. On the website of RBB a Himmler picture is prominently featured showing three swastikas. It needs to be noted that Germany has a mandatory monthly TV/radio fee, regardless of whether one owns a TV and/or radio! Go figure.


Himmler on German government-licensed media company RBB in Berlin

I chose a more somber picture of Himmler with just one swastika and in better quality from the Daily Mail, highly accomplished aesthete that I am.



So a social affairs government agency now decides in Germany what is permissible to be published and what is a crime when published. Heck, I think we had this some 70 years ago. Surprisingly, the Jobcenter Munich is perfectly fine with all these Himmler images in the Germany media. Double standards anyone?

It appears to me that a government agency responsible for social affairs and welfare seems to entertain the wrong impression that being on welfare is tantamount to forfeit basic human rights, established wisely in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Germany. I beg to differ and will vigorously defend my rights. It is even more troubling when this breach is committed against a person that is not - and I hesitate immensely to even have to phrase it this way - of "pure German" descent. Even more so revolting to see is how a court in a democratic country colludes in this.

Since August 2012 the Jobcenter Munich under the managing director Martina Musati is bent on terrorizing me and and my daughter. With illegal means, blatant breaches of laws, despicable lies, stealing money my daughter earned in the summer vacation, refusing to cover school transportation, criminal blackmailing by demanding to delete a blog post or face a €10,000 fine (in English here), computer confiscation and intentionally trying to bankrupt my business.

This nefarious government agency tried to get all our IT equipment confiscated! In a heinous contempt of democratic values the Jobcenter Munich planned to completely silence me and my daughter and cut us off from any means of modern communication, rendering us a Pariah.

This is not the first charge against me. In Q4 2012 this despicable government agency reported my posting of the then famous Merkel-Nazi image on the occasion of the anti-austerity demonstrations in Athens: This corrupt and criminal government agency obviously cares shit about free speech and critical reports about EU atrocities committed against the Greek people and chiefly instigated by Germany.




There is nothing this shady government agency Jobcenter Munich and her criminal blackmailer Martina Musati shuns in order to try to suppress free speech and critical reporting with the ultimate goal of pressing us into submission.

I have meanwhile filed a Constitutional Complaint with the Constitutional Court of Germany.


Here are some morsels overheard at my first court hearing in Munich in January 2015:


Judge Birkhofer-Hoffmann upon my pointing out the timely and factual relevance of the Himmler picture/quote.

"This does not belong here."

and on quoting a decision of the higher court BGH of May 27, 2014, Az.: VI ZR 153/13 regarding insults.


Judge Birkhofer-Hoffmann:

"This is of no interest here."


It is these mind boggling utterances of Bavarian judges that I wish my daughter to hear live and then shudder in disgust about Germany. A country where she experiences racism and discrimination on a continual basis. A racist country that will never be her home.

It shows how the Munich court is in cahoots with this scandalous government agency when the Munich court refused to prosecute the managing director Martina Musati for criminal extortion of € 10,000. Apparently anything will be committed here in Bavaria to shut down and criminalize critical bloggers in order to guarantee cheap labor for Germany, suppress southern European people and kick free speech into the toilet.

I would like to add that in the event my daughter feels to be negatively affected in her school progress by the terror of this immoral government agency Jobcenter Munich and the villainous managing director Martina Musati that we will pursue all legal means against this rotten agency.


In Liberty,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.