2/18/2018

Vis-à-vis that gorgeous Katjes headscarf girl, let me unapologetically ask for the launch of the 'Da Nigga' chocolate bar.


Gosh, Germany was going apeshit about this ad a week or so ago. A FAZ article even raised the doubt she is not a Muslim because somewhere on the intertubes her family is seen with Christmas tree. Is that so?

That is pretty much spot on as her real name is Vicenca Petrovic, which does not ring particularly mid-east. So it is to be assumed, horror of horrors, she is a fake Muslima. Is nothing sacred these days? It is probably lost on the scribblers at the FAZ that almost everything in the ad business is fake, you fucking morons.

However, before I out myself any further, even more horrible things are happening in Trumpster country. There seems to be no letup in the Muslim occupation waves. Now even big department stores succumb.

Macy’s Becomes First Major U.S. Retailer to Partner With Islamic Fashion Line

There is even a photo showing a woman with a, gasp, scarf. It happens to be around her head. So that seems to be a headscarf then, if I am not mistaken. To make matters worse, she looks good. Which accidentally I can not say when I see girls walking around in those uniform pants called jeans. Every day. For fuck's sake, try a costume in nightblue every now and then, or a dress. Try something different and dress like a woman.
The U.S. retailer has just announced it will start carrying hijabs and other Islamic clothing made by Verona Collection, a Florida-based modest fashion brand.
Starting on February 15, Macys.com will start selling hijabs, long-sleeve tops, and long cardigans marketed to Islamic women living in the U.S.
As far as I am concerned, I am fine with that and also love women in a CheongsamLehenga, Salwar Kameez or Kimono.

Which brings me back to my so politically-incorrect-as-could-be 'Da Nigga' chocolate bar. I am talking about a new line of chocolate with a minimum 80%+ content of cocoa. Make that 90%. Totally sporty. Alpha male-ish. Why? Magnesium! So important if you are into endurance sports. Like road cycling over 300+ km. Important for muscle recovery and general performance. You hear me!

Of course the whole thingy has to come packaged with a rac(e)y name in order to sell big time. I am absolutely sure I am on to something big here. Like the next Red Bull. Never took a sip of that hyped water so far. Always go for the cheap stuff.

See, all those supposedly racist words, it's all about the context, folks in Germany. The context as George Carlin said. Now, where the fuck is my Da Nigga chocolate bar? I am getting the cramps over all this PC and hypocrisy BS.

Oh, there might also be a Straussian reading in this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.