8/22/2017

German Labor Min. Nahles, after I asked Munich police to investigate an IP-address, Jobcenter Munich J. Sonneck's email address not working anymore. Did he get kicked in the coglioni?

Jürgen Sonneck, alias C. Paucher, bevorzugt
den dunklen Siff der Anonymität.
Insbesondere auf dem Internet.
Hier ist er links zu sehen. Jürgen "Sexypants" Sonneck
"Such a fine piece of cookery.
Did he get "cured of drug-taking in California 
and of an Oedipus complex in Vienna." 
Gosh, I think I mixed that one up.





Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales (BMAS)

Wilhelmstraße 49 (vormals Sitz des Reichsministeriums für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda unter Führung von Joseph Goebbels)

10117 Berlin

Aug. 21, 2017

Case 3 (of 3 - all brought on by German labor agencies infringing my right to free speech)

Bonjour Labor Min. Nahles,

This is just a follow-up on my last letter to you dated Aug. 20, 2017. I was just wondering, should I be concerned about the sudden non-availability of talented second-in-charge at the Jobcenter Munich Jürgen "Sexypants" Sonneck? He can not be reached at his usual email. Quel malheur, he is such a "fine piece of cookery". Pretty unsettling for me personally, such a charm and so debonair.


Not that I had a crush on him, or that we dated in a raucous manner. Nor did we ever smoke shit under a bridge or that kind of stuff. Quite the contrary.

It may be just that coincidence that I had contacted Munich police on July 11, 2017 with my kindly phrased suggestion if they could possibly investigate the IP-address 217.253.91.237 and perhaps let me know who was behind it on May 7, 2015. Sometimes I feel so inquisitive.

In addition, I asked police to mayhaps confiscate his home computer/s and get it/them forensically examined. Nothing in particular, Minister. Just a precaution from my side, or if you will, that Lenin thing.

Anyhoo, it's just when you get older you get a little prickly when some fucktard contacts police using a false name and the insipid Munich court infringes my right to free speech and gets all IT equipment confiscated. Lo and behold, it is not that "nothing could give me keener pleasure than to be m-m-m-manhandled by meaty boys". I prefer to be gently fondled on the interwebs.

Oh, did you know that according to the Pew Research Center 'Nearly half of those who have been harassed online know their harasser'. Pretty remarkable, wouldn't you agree?

Sure, different scenarios are conceivable as for his absence.
  • He could have changed his name after a new marriage. The old bitch just sucked,
  • he changed his career path,
  • conceivable also that he got "cured of drug-taking in California and of an Oedipus complex in Vienna." Gosh, I think I mixed that one up, but
  • he may have gone on a sabbatical in the Himalaya, or
  • he could have been sanitized at a new office.
Man, this uncertainty is killing me. Some form of enlightenment could have a soothing effect.

Meanwhile I remain with regards,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.