12/15/2015

Munich prosecutor Peter Preuss slowly advancing in socio-cultural peculiarities

My daughter responds to Munich prosecutor Peter Preuss' refusal to disclose the name(s) of person(s) behind the charges against us based on chicanery.

English   version  (for  chronological   documentation  and  presentation at   the  
Prosecutor Peter Preuss learns
intricacies of Tibetan first names
USCIS.gov)


State  Prosecutor  München  I
Linprunstraße  25
80097  München

AZ:  ER  II  GS - 6711/15 and complaint  of  Jobcenter München  in  2012  AZ  18  Ns  112  Js  203869/12

Dec.  12,  2015

Oh you  again,  prosecutor  Peter  Preuss.  At  least,  the  Munich  prosecutor  has this time  discovered  that 'xyz'  is always  female.  Interestingly,  you  did  not  mention  the  period  of  appeal.  You  are  so confident  in  Bavaria  and  I  am  just  a  stupid  migrant,  right?

I  believe  §  475 STPO paragraph  4  justifies my  request.  It  states:

(4)  Under  the  conditions  of  paragraph  1,  information  from  any  file  can  also  be  granted  to  individuals and  agencies.

What  could  be  the  'legitimate  interests'  of  the  persons concerned  be,  not  to have  that  information disclosed? Perhaps the  interest  to  cover  up  criminal  behavior?  Perhaps to  hide  racist  and discriminating  intentions against  me?

I  urge  the court of Munich  again  to tell  me  the  name  of  the  complainant!

Peter  Preuss,  are  you  not  getting  embarrassed  to  refuse  all  requests from  me  and  my  father? Would you  like  to prove  again  and  again,  the  Munich  court  is a  Kangaroo Court? I  have  witnessed  it  on  May 6,  2015  with  judge  Bassler.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.