12/17/2015

Meine Tochter an RAin Aglaia Muth

Mrs Muth,

You were the court appointed attorney of my father in a case that was about free speech. From what I heard from my father about you and what I read about your appearance in court and out of court I wonder, why the heck are you in this profession?

If the case is above your head and/or if you show no interest in it, then you have a moral duty to say so and lay down the case, or don't accept it in the first place.

If you have no knowledge about the internet, then do not pretend you know a little, as you did during the first phone call with my father. As it turned out during both court hearings you do not know and understand basic  internet stuff and you were unprepared in all hearings. In a civilized country this is called malpractice.

Asking money for a service for which you did not have the slightest interest and know-how is plain and simple called fraud! I could not believe when my father said that did not even prepare a single written sheet of paper for the court hearings. What are you, a day dreamer? If you want to sleep, stay at home in bed, but don't take other people's money. I am surprised you are not even embarrassed how ridiculous you are.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.