12/18/2015

Labor minister Nahles, this tweet about the IKEA Hadolf table should qualify for a third computer confiscation

IKEA Hadolf table - hoax?
Yesterday I enthusiastically tweeted about the IKEA Hadolf table. The talented folks at 'knusprig.titten.hitler' pointed me at this, well what can I say, more than timely offer.

I was wrecking my brains what to gift my mother for Xmas and along came this. It incorporates everything a distinguished and more or less fully accomplished braggadocio like me could wish for: history, design, craftsmanship, and it is sexually square.

So was I disappointed when news spread that it's prolly a hoax.

On the other hand I thought this should be just another fatty fat chance for the  government agency Jobcenter Munich, a government agency that so delights in infringing free speech, to give a holler to the police or right away to the more or less bald Munich prosecutor Peter Preuss in order to get our computers confiscated a third time. After all, this is Bavaria and Fuck Free Speech!

Back to my dilemma, I am really in a tough spot here. The JC Penney Hitler Tea Pot
has been discontinued, so what options with a historical connotation and usefulness would I have? Besides, my mother is not much into tea.

Oh right, there's the good folks in Italy. They purvey a fine line of wines all steeped in history. Full-flavored bottles adorned with images of Adolf, Benito, Heini Himmler, Hess and for good measure there's also Che and Stalin featured.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.