12/17/2015

Meine Tochter an Münchner RAK Mediator ProfDoc Steike

Mr Steike,

I hear you are a mediator in Munich in law cases. I have read the correspondence between you, my father and attorney Muth, the court-appointed attorney of my father. In the end you dismissed my father's legitimate and based on facts request.

The court case was about free speech and how the Munich court denied it! So if I understand you correctly, sitting in court hearings absolutely mum, being completely unprepared, caring nil about the interests of the client, knowing nothing about the internet, although it was an internet-related case, and finally mailing the final verdict without a proper address to my father, that is all A-OK with you? You seem to be a jolly chap.

You do not even consider it odd to address the other side with 'dear fellow lawyer'? Are you out of your mind? This is blatant mingling with the other side. I wonder what kind of professional ethics you have.

It is obvious that you do not possess the most basic requirements to conduct a complaint without prejudice and impartiality. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your unprofessional conduct does not merit any further comment other than that my father had to call on the federal mediation office in Berlin.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.