9/23/2019

Oh, das B-b-b-bMFSFJ fühlte sich erlaucht, zu schreiben. An das Verw-w-waltungsgericht in B-b-berlin. Frau D-d-doppelnamen Gabriele Frenz-Ferger. So delicious.

“Dear sweet clodhoppers, if you knew anything of sexual psychology you would know that nothing could give me keener pleasure than to be m-m-manhandled by you m-m-meaty boys. It would be an ecstasy of the very naughtiest kind. So if any of you wishes to be my partner in joy come and seize me. If, on the other hand, you simply wish to satisfy some obscure and less easily classified libido and see me bathe, come with me quietly, dear louts, to the fountain.”



Oh, das B-b-b-bMFSFJ fühlte sich erlaucht zu schreiben. An das Verw-w-waltungsgericht in B-b-berlin. Frau D-d-doppelnamen Gabriele Frenz-Ferger. So delicious.

M-m-madame bitten um Fristverlängerung für Stellungnahme wegen T-t-t-twitter Sperrung. Bis 15. Okt. 2019.

Ah, wie frivolös. Wie könnte ich Nein sagen.

"Of course those that have charm don't really need brains. Stefanie de Vincennes intoxicated me four years ago; but I was besotted with her, crawling with love like lice. My dear, I even used the same coloured varnish for my toe-nails."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.