6/20/2017

German chancellor Merkel: "That movie 'Wonder Woman' totally right up my alley."

Merkel on movie 'Wonder Woman'
“Now I haven’t seen ‘Wonder Woman’ yet, but I’m going to, in part because it’s directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins.  Something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley.”

"Also ich habe noch nicht 'Wonder Woman' gesehen, aber ich werde das, weil er von den fabelhaften Patty Jenkins geleitet wird. Etwas sagt mir, dass ein Film über eine starke, mächtige Frau, die kämpft, um die Welt vor einer massiven internationalen Katastrophe zu retten, ganz genau auf meiner Schiene läuft."

Oops, just realized it was Killary Rotten Clinton who said it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.