5/12/2015

Louis Litt not sure Munich state prosecutor Bichler to shit rainbows any time soon at Pearson Hardman

 Ok, so I had my court hearing in Munich court and this blonde lass sits opposite from me. Suppose that implies she's today's super-hot state prosecutor.

Shoulder length hair, straight, curled inside at the ends. On her impeccably chiseled Arian nose some Annie Leibovitz glasses, or were those KL? Had she been black-haired ... might have been something for 5 minutes in the copier room. But I digress.

So the hearing starts. It's about me posting a Himmler pic with swastika - I mean, what else? - to a blog post how some Jobcenter prick tries to coax my daughter out of school into a low-wage job. And in what a slimy way he accosted my daughter, this dude from the racist Jobcenter Munich.

Kind of makes me wonder, but the judge keeps my hot blonde state prosecutor on the sidelines. Since she is sitting opposite me I could not help but noticing on two occasions that she is not sitting in her chair, she is rather slumping like you would do as a young one in a cinema. Kind of like cowering in a fish bowl. It's not her ass anymore on the chair but her pelvis.

Second time I glance over, she is playing with her fingers on something. So I assume she is fiddling on her smart phone. But these gadgets have to be switched off. There is a case on her desk and the red criminal code book covering plain view. Finally I am getting too curios and into a giraffe mode for a moment.

Are you kidding me, girl? She is playing the whole time with her fingers. What is wrong with some legal eagles these days?

It gets better because my sweet little 28er gets her moment of presenting her case and personal moment of glory and that revolves around the German § 86a STGB. That's a pretty short article but apparently too long for her to remember the phrasing. Several times she needs to consult the criminal code book and to add to the drama her hair gets in her face a couple of times.  Blonde glamour girl has no nothing to say about subsection 3.

That's when my lawyer shot up and wondered in what sort of reality distortion field she was lost.

Say what you want, but blondes have their peculiar ways.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.