4/28/2017

Merkel: "Oh Theresa, I am Shameless." - With apologies to Billy Joel.

Well I'm shameless
© Getty

When it comes to fucking you,
I'll do anything you fear me for,
I'll do anything at all

And I'm standing
Here for all the world to see,
Oh UK, what's there in store for you,
I don't care for you to fall

You know now I'm not a bitch who's ever been
Insecure about my EU I've been living in
I don't decide easy, I have my blunders,
But in my dream I have you crucified

I'm shameless
Honey, I do have a prayer
Every time I see you kneeling there
I dream about BDSM

And I'm changing,
Swore I'd always compromise,
Oh, but you convinced me otherwise
I'll take you to the cleaners you

You see in all my life I've never found
What I couldn't resist, what I couldn't screw
I could walk away from anyone I ever knew,
But I want to walk all over you

I have never had anything have this much control on me
I've worked too hard to call my country my own
And I've made myself an EU, and it's worked so perfectly,
But it sure won't now, if I recuse,
I've never had so much to lose
And I'm shameless

You know it should be easy for a bitch who's strong
To say she's sorry or admit when she's wrong
I've never lost anything I ever missed,
But I've never been in a rage like this
It's out of my hands

I'm shameless
I'll drag you in the dungeon now,
I don't want it anyhow,
But I can't let go

Oh I'm shameless
Shameless as only Medusa can be
The UK won't make a total fool of me
I just wanted you to know
That I'm ruthless

I just wanted you to know
Oh I'm shameless

To get you down on your knees
Shameless

UK, I said
I feel shameless


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.