4/30/2019

Please show your generosity in Jarvis Dupont's quest to lead a life sans drudgery

In a display of our altruism we would like to present this eminent gentleman and apply to your moral obligation. No, make that duty!

Jarvis Dupont
Here is his Jarvis Dupont's Story. It is heart-wrenching.
Hi guys, I would love you all to donate some of your hard-earned cash to me because I absolutely cannot be bothered to get a job. I find work so utterly tiresome! It's such a BORE and in any case, I dedicate so much of my time and energy to fighting fascists on Twitter, I have very little time for anything else.
Father's allowance came through as usual this month, but I had already spent a good chunk of it taking my chums out for a slap up meal at The Square (yes, I know it's a tad on the expensive side, but their Poulette "Cour D'armoise" is simply to die for!)
£690 would allow me to renew my Luxury Wellness Yoga Spa subscription, and I'll also be able to splash out on a darling little pair of cufflinks I saw in Selfridges last week. Honestly they are just delightful and at only £205 they are an absolute steal. Can't wait to wear them when I'm strutting my stuff at Shoreditch House.

Please Donate

May we also draw your attention to Gentlewoman, Slam Poet, Activist, Healer, Radical intersectionalist poet. Selfless and brave Titania McGrath. Her fight is inspiring ... and oh so sad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.