9/23/2015

Oh Rishis of Munich, thank you for dispensing with computer lessons in your schools

Why are there beings at all,
instead of Nothing?


Martin Heidegger



Purohits and Rishis of Munich,

I am scribbling this in English for one simple reason: to spread wisdom wide and far to all sentient beings. Lo and behold, I am not touting mine here but your wisdom, oh learned and eminent purohits of humanistic education, exalted pandits. A wisdom that puts your esteemed excellence at the cusp of a paradigm shift and transcendental path towards greatness of this country Germany and the Wadlstrumpf province of Bavaria in particular.

While other countries have fallen for the apple of seduction, viz that contraption of vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes and what do I know that, I have been told, mundane folks fancy to call 'computer', you, the Obi-Wan Kenobi of the Jedis of the Learned in bucolic Bavaria, the Rishi, have put paid to all this new-fangled stuff with your lightsaber: no computer lessons at your temple of learning in Munich!

As a father of a daughter in that tender age of 19 when these young buds are still so easy to be let astray in this oh so convoluted universe and still attracted to worldly things, your applied wisdom puts my  mind at ease and allows me to find eternal sustenance. I now do know that I can recline in peace in my daily meditation, fully settled in transcendental moksha. May your wisdom prevail on earth and enlighten other mortal beings still wandering on the path of Saṃsāra.

Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.