5/27/2017

Trump: "How do you like my props? Had them flown in from allover Old Europe."

Me, in my New York state of mind.

Well, except that dude with the brown shoes and slit eye. Anyhoo, had a total blast. Taormina is great, it's YUGE. They all adore me.

Delegated some work to my secretary from Germany. I am a doer, not a writer.
Angela is great. Very meticulous hand writing. Love the Germans.
Love Italy. Totally different than Brussels. A hellhole. Them asses over there are rude, totally rude. It's terrible, really bad. Had to deal with some shitface from Montenigger or something like that. Scumbag tried to block me. Told him I am Diogenes. Still, asshole didn't budge. Not with The Donald!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.