7/14/2019

Live from GOOP: "GoopGlow, ingestible. I drink one every single morning. It’s skin care from the inside. And I take my vitamins of course. I’m on the Madame Ovary, the premenopausal, I say without any shame"

I know you're cursed
I know your best was still your worst
When Hollywood was calling out your name
Saint Augustine.

The best of the worst at GOOP. Who? Well, G.P.

G.P. herself:

How many Goop products are on you, or in you, right now?

An embarrassing amount. GoopGlow, ingestible. I drink one every single morning. It’s skin care from the inside. And I take my vitamins of course. I’m on the Madame Ovary, the premenopausal, I say without any shame.

Well, forget them. What’s on your wrist?

This is a fitness tracker device. My trainer is a big proponent of walking. So I track my steps, and then three times a day I take loops around the office just to make sure I’m not sitting too much.

How are you doing today?

Today shouldn’t be too bad because I did cardio this morning. I’m already at 7,800 steps.

Amazing.

My goal is 10,000 per day, so I’m good. Yesterday I only did 3,500.


Some super important executive inadvertently confesses pay can't be that good at GOOP.

Gucci loafers?

I borrowed these from a friend.


We switch to the kitchen department at GOOP which is not yet finished.

Your skirt is similarly business-meets-kitchen. No nonsense.

It’s apron-y, which is why I was drawn to it. Utilitarian piece. G. Label.


Now over to the Pocahontas of editing at GOOP.

You have a very heavy wrist game.

It’s like a garbage dump.

I like your dress, a little bit prairie. On trend.

I feel like I really thrived in the ’90s — this reminds me of that. It’s Brock Collection.

And then a warrior sandal.

Paul Andrew. I’m trying to get into sneaker culture. It’s not my jam.


And it's on to the finance department at GOOP.

The Off-White sweatshirt! The tennies!

I’m the street Goop.

Has “G.P.” ever commented on your sweatshirt?

Probably.


Where there is finance there's got to be accounting. He did not get the Q.

Is your polo terry cloth?

It’s teal, and I picked it because of the color choice. And it breathes. It’s Zara.


Now here comes the gravitating content officer at GOOP.

How do you dress for work?

I’ve gravitated to jumpsuits, dresses that don’t wrinkle. I have two small boys. It’s messy work being the mother of dragons.

Tell me about the dress.

This is La Double J. I like that they’re high-necked or collared. It’s the most flattering look for me, with my haircut.

Those are the whitest white sneakers I’ve ever seen.

You can use a Magic Eraser on your shoes.


Can there be life at GOOP without a schtylist? No, and this one has arms.

How do you feel?

Fabulous.

Oh, good. Tell me about these high-waisted Frame Denim jeans.

Goop x Frame denim from last summer. Totally in my wheelhouse. Classic with an edge. Jeans every day.

You’re wearing your blazer as a cape.

It’s extra fashion, and I can do all sorts of things with my arms.


Head of V.I.P. who left her heels in the car.

Tell me about your shoes.

These are by Yuul Yie. I have heels in the car.

Very classic watch.

My sweet boyfriend gave it to me for my 33rd birthday. Black band. I wear a lot of black. I drive black cars. I’m from Jersey so I’m a little hood sometimes.


Finally to the Ret Op Ass @GOOP.

Is your dress linen?

It’s silk and linen. For a long time I used to just use neutrals. Now I’ll do a pop of color just to keep it fun. It’s Tuesday. Why not? And it’s not holding me in like a sausage.

...

...

Read the full article. It is so worth it.

Could someone please slap me in the face now!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.