7/26/2019

"I am a beast, a nigger"

The recent week saw the Führer of the bed-wetting league #FridaysForFuture speaking in Paris to parliament. Did not go down so well in France. Les Echos had this subline:
«Prophétesse en culottes courtes », « Justin Bieber de l'écologie », « gourou apocalyptique »… La venue de la jeune écologiste suédoise à l'assemblée nationale mardi n'est pas du goût de certains députés, qui appellent à son boycott, tandis que d'autres prennent la défense de la militante pour le climat.
"Prophetess in short pants", "Justin Bieber of ecology", "apocalyptic guru" ... The arrival of the young Swedish ecologist at the National Assembly on Tuesday is not to the liking of some deputies, who call for her boycott, while others defend the climate activist.
The article is well worth reading. Meanwhile, Germans can now be proud of a drive-by shooting at a colored person. All courtesy of the one who is living proof that Trump is right about a wall.

Time for some sane assessment in refreshing politically incorrect prose:
“I saw myself before an infuriated mob, facing the firing squad, weeping out of pity for the evil they could not understand, and forgiving!-Like Jeanne d'Arc!-'Priests, professors, masters, you are making a mistake in turning me over to the law. I have never belonged to this people; I have never been a Christian; I am of the race that sang under torture; laws I have never understood; I have no moral sense, I am a brute: you are making a mistake.'
Yes, my eyes are closed to your light. I am a beast, a nigger. But I can be saved. You are sham niggers, you, maniacs, fiends, misers. Merchant, you are a nigger; Judge, you are a nigger; General, you are a nigger; Emperor, old itch, you are a nigger: you have drunk of the untaxed liquor of Satan's still.-Fever and cancer inspire this people. Cripples and old men are so respectable they are fit to be boiled.-The smartest thing would be to leave this continent where madness stalks to provide hostages for these wretches. I enter the true kingdom of the children of Ham.”
Arthur Rimbaud, Une saison en enfer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.